Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thought you might like to know the EXCITING news!

          

I will be teaching The road to my house two day class here at my studio on the 30th and 31st of August! 

Cost will be $120 for the weekend and seats are limited to four! 

There will lots of free motion stitching happening and even if you are a total beginner when it comes to dropping your feed dogs you'll be able to make this. 

You will be hand stitching, embroidering details and embellishing - you know how much I love embellishing! 

         

If you're interested let me know. 

Carole x

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Don't I wish I could attend. I adore your art.

Anonymous said...

What fun for the lucky people that will attend. Wish I were going to be there.

Linda Jo said...

What a great class that will be!!!

bookwraps by suz.com said...

wish I could be there !

Barb- NICUGypsy said...

any chance this will be available as an internet based class with a kit for participants? That would be glorious!!!!!