Sunday, August 26, 2012

inspired by the humble daisy


I'm inspired by the humble daisy. It's always out making the best of every day, head held high, bright and sunny.


Have you ever looked at the plain and unassuming and seen just how darn interesting it really is?


Next time you're out and about, take your camera and look at things from a different angle.


You'll be amazed by what you actually see.


And when we look at one thing in a whole different way, it can be very inspiring!


Hope your weekend has been an inspiring one...

Carole x

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Daisies are sweet flowers.....but if I were to get down on the ground to take a photo of some, I would never be able to get up again! So I will enjoy them while standing up.

Mrs A said...

They are beautiful, very happy little flowers!

Marigold Jam said...

How true! Daisies are stunning little flowers and so fresh and cheery aren't they add to that the detail when you really look and what's not to love?

Gilly Tee said...

Daisies always make me smile, beautifully simple.
Gillx

Jenny said...

Oh so true:) The humble little daisy, but oh so pretty.

Ali Honey said...

I do agree. Love taking the camera and getting up close and personal with small every day objects. I love flowers that have perfume and I love flowers that have a simple form. When little kids start drawing /art flowers that are daisy like in form are one of the first things they master.
Did you ever sit on the lawn ( often at school ) and make daisy chains?

Linda Jo said...

Daisies!! I love them.... they were my wedding flower back in the 70's! Lovely post.... I've had a good weekend.....not sure it was inspiring...but it was good!

roseroomnz.com said...

Beautiful, they are so carefree and natural- Rachael xo

~*~Patty S said...

like how you get into your photography Mz C ... envisioning you laying on the ground to get THE shot :)

I have always loved daisies and have doodled them to dot the "i"s in my name since forever

Long Live Daisies!!!
oxo