Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Looking for a free motion challenge?

If you want something different to do over the Christmas holidays, 
something that offers a challenge? 
Why not embark on a free motion class? 

Thought I'd remind you all that the free motion class,
'The road to my house'
is still open, which means anyone can join at any time!

If you've never attempted to tackle FMS, this is the class for you. By the end of the class you'll be confident in dropping your feed dogs and going for it! 

Together you'll use scraps from finished projects, machine stitch, add a touch of hand stitching and then embellish like crazy!

You'll end up with a fun wall hanging that tells a story and gives you the confidence to go on to bigger and better things.

The class cost $US55.00 and you can work at your own pace.
If you'd like more info check here: 
Or email me for more information.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Carole x


4 comments:

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi there,
I loved your gorgeous project. As being a Crazy Quilting lover, this is my kind...I must try your fantastic style. I'd like to contact you about your online class.
Season's greetings,
Rengin, in Istanbul

Magpie's Mumblings said...

As a 'graduate' of this class I can honestly say that, if you're thinking about it, do make the plunge. Carole is a delight and the class is so much fun! Highly recommend it.

Linda Jo said...

Looks like such a great class! One day I'm going to buy a new machine that allows me to drop the feed dogs! I hate how difficult it is for me to do free motion stitching on my machine! I cover it with a darning plate...but not the same....

Rengin Yazitas said...

Ladies,
Thanks so much for your comments...I've already joined the class, looking forward to give a start. I must admit that I'm not super at machine stitching but I guess, my previous sane quilting and paper piecing method experiences should help me. Anyway, I'm so happy to join this class:))
Rengin