Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lovely article in the Palmerston North paper!

I was very nervous yesterday as I waited for the daily paper to come out. Last week I was interviewed for the Home and Garden supplement.


The photo was taken under the kowhai trees on our property and it was about 6 in the evening and it was 29 degrees! Hopefully you can enlarge the article enough to be able to read it.

Today at work I had several people come up to me and tell me how nice they thought the article was which made me smile.

And yes, I do think of mistakes as adventures, traditional quilting can get stressful, especially if you have to keep unpicking!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Carole x

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on being featured, that's great!

~*~Patty S said...

Still can't read the article dear Carole...
you look marvelous Darlink!
what a great thing to be a cover girl...
Congratulations!!!
YOU Rock!
oxo
p.s. several attempts to assure that I am NOT a robot ... guess typing a dozen numbers is not my forte :(

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Double clicking on the article brings it up so it's easily readable (at least it did for me). Congratulations - it's a wonderful article and you look so comfie stitching under the tree!

Helen said...

Hi Carole

Congratulations on a great article. Your kowhai trees must be really something to see when the Tui are visiting. Thanks for mentioning QSM 2015. It is the end of February so it is all action stations over this way trying to finalise class description, needs lists and class sample photos fo a 148 classes. I hope I can find some time to actually make a quilt to enter for the exhibition. I haven't sewn a stitch for weeks!

Emma said...

Don't know why but the article just gets smaller for me! Never mind, well done, you look great! I'm with you, I try to never unpick (unless I've stitched the piece to my jeans!)

Suztats said...

Well done! and Congrats!!