Thursday, April 26, 2018

An update

Hi everyone!
I haven't been to visit my blog for some time. I've had fun going back over some of my posts, and looking to see who is still blogging. My sewing machine has died and I am thinking it's a great time to work on some smaller hand-stitched projects until it is either repaired or replaced.

I have also been busy writing, a goal and dream from childhood. So far I have published two novels!! Maybe I will add some links here one day soon.

In the mean time, I just wanted to let you all know that my online free motion class, The Road to my House is still open along with the journal class. You can find the links on the right-hand side of this blog if you scroll down.

If you feel like popping in and saying hi, I'd love to hear from you!
Carole x

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Hi Carole (waving madly from Canada). So glad to hear from you and nice to know that 'The Road' class is still open. It was such fun to do and definitely gave me a lot more confidence with my free motioning skills.

Jean said...

Hi Carole,
I hope you will find your way back to sewing!
I love your work and look forward to more of your posts! I saw the WOW exhibit here in the US, New Zealand fiber artists are phenomenal!
Continued success in all you do!

carole brungar said...

Thanks Jean, I will, no doubt, and of course I have a few unfinished projects! LOL At the moment I am having so much fun writing these stories!
Here's my website if you want to check them out.

www.carolebrungar.com