Sunday, June 13, 2010

Preparing for my online class tomorrow


I happened to, quite by chance, find some lovely pages of French writing.
I thought of the girls doing my class,they may like a copy of some of this lovely
handwriting to add to their handmade journals. I wonder who held the pen way back in 1891 and wrote this?




Thank you to those of you who left comments and wished me well in my exams.
They are now all finished, and I can begin my quest for a new job,
and finish some exciting sewing projects that have been on hold.




Now I must go check that everything is ready for the girls tomorrow.
Don't worry if you'd like to join in, and can't start tomorrow, we have a couple of girls who will join in in a few days time when they get back from their summer holiday. The class blog will be available complete with all it's content for 3 whole months! During this time you will have the opportunity to make more than one journal if you choose.

Email me if you would like to know more.
Carole :)

6 comments:

Ati said...

Hi Carole, I signed in too ! I always admire the ones I see on blogs. I have tried the shabby way but ends allways up to neat and tidy ;) Now I hope to see and learn to work more relaxt.

Dogwood said...

You are going to have lots of fun on you online class tomorrow!

Enjoy...Dogwood

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Carole, yes please! I speak on behalf of the girls ... we would indeed love that french handwriting ... rather excited for tomorrow! I found a book cover today so now I know my size!

Carolyn
xo

Marlynn said...

I am getting excited but can't join in tomorrow evening - tennis unless it rains! But I will be around... oh boy!

~*~Patty said...

YES, girls Love French writing!!!
;)

Linda Jo said...

I haven't allowed myself to go sign in yet..... maybe this afternoon. I know I'll be consumed by it once I look and I don't have time yet....