Sunday, March 27, 2011

The fourth winner


Congrats Sharon!
Let me have your address and I'll get your gift in the post to you!

Thanks for all the lovely birthday messages I've had this month and the lovely comments. I have met some lovely friends this month and I noticed tonight I have over 300 followers which blew me away. 
I love you all to bits!

It's a real fun journey we're on isn't it? 

Oh and I don't know if you got to read any of the comments from the last post, but it looks like we blogging girls need to start a "Secret League of Procrastinating Sisters"

Anyone want to join??
  Have the very best week,
Carole :)

3 comments:

Marlynn said...

Congrats, Sharon, how cool is that!

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Carole, thanks for dropping by at my blog. I am your blog follower and I love all your crafts/arts.

Thanks for sharing your patient with the rest of us and hope to see your creations again.

Hugs

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Wow, I'm so excited, thank you so much Carole, what a great start to the day :)