Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to market we go!


This morning my friend and I took our wares to a local market at Ohau. It's the first time we've had a stall together. 
Of course you all know what my tables look like! I had lots of pretty lavender bags and gorgeous fabric cards and the coffe card wallets.


I also took a pile of my novels to sell. 


My friend was selling here beautiful hand made soaps.


We had a lovely morning selling and I was thrilled People even wanted to buy copies of my book, and I was happy to sign them! 

Thank you to everyone who called into visit and say hi, to those who supported our table with all their purchases and all the lovely comments we got! We decided it was well worth the effort and we'll be back again next month! 

Carole x




4 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Carole, I so wish I could have seen all your goodies in person. I am so sure your photos although make everything beautiful don't do them enough justice. Having said that I feel my wallet may come home alot lighter if I did. x

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Glad to hear you did well - wish I could have been there!

Suztats said...

Your lavender bags look fabulous, and I'm so glad it was a success!

Lyn said...

well done!
xxx