Saturday, July 19, 2014

Spring is coming!

We have had a couple of beautiful days, when the grey murky cloud lifted from the ranges behind the house they were covered in snow! Yay, I get very excited about snow. We've also had some heavy frosts. 

But the best thing about frosty mornings is that the days that follow are usually very nice.


I have these cute miniature daffodils out flowering too, a sure sign that spring is in the air!


I spent today out doors working in the garden, tomorrow is stitching day. 
What are you doing this weekend?

Carole x



3 comments:

littleRamstudio said...

Such a crisp blue sky, can almost feel the cool air coming off the photograph!

We have warm rain here in York, UK, at least the veg will enjoy then watering. As it's raining we will spend our weekend here in our Studio.
Heather :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I finished a big project yesterday and am spending the rest of the weekend working on my second wrapping cloth...and....nursing my DH, who had his knee surgery on Thursday. Rainy here today, and dull. Might change my plans and curl up with a good book!

Linda Jo said...

I love the difference in our seasons! When I'm hot, you are cold!!!! Beautiful! Had friends over for dinner last night and we played cards (Head and Foot). I'm about to go for a walk now. Too much sitting the last 24 hours!