Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Talking to the lovely girls over at Feilding Kowhai Quilters

Pop on over and have a look at the Feilding Kowhai Quilters blog, they have some photos up from the night I went along to speak. This first quilt is the one where some of my blogging friends all made a wee stitchery and I made them into a quilt. I always show it to everyone, I'm very proud of it!

They also have a photo of me hiding behind my quilt!
I also showed them some of the samples for my Symposium 2015 classes so they could get a close-up look at them.
I think it's hard deciding what classes to take and it's nice to be able to see the samples before you put your name down to do a class.

If you're thinking about Symposium 2015, head on over to the website - all the classes are now up along with all the tutors! Exciting!

Carole x

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This is definitely a fun class!