Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thought you might like to know the EXCITING news!

          

will be teaching The road to my house two day class here at my studio on the 30th and 31st of August! 

Cost will be $120 for the weekend and seats are limited to four! 

There will lots of free motion stitching happening and even if you are a total beginner when it comes to dropping your feed dogs you'll be able to make this. 

You will be hand stitching, embroidering details and embellishing - you know how much I love embellishing! 

         

If you're interested let me know. 

Carole x

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Don't I wish I could attend. I adore your art.

Anonymous said...

What fun for the lucky people that will attend. Wish I were going to be there.

Linda Jo said...

What a great class that will be!!!

bookwraps by suz.com said...

wish I could be there !

Barb- NICUGypsy said...

any chance this will be available as an internet based class with a kit for participants? That would be glorious!!!!!