Sunday, September 14, 2014

A stitch in time for nine



On Friday I spent the day playing in the Studio getting ready for another class. It was a gorgeous outside so I opened all the windows wide. There was not even a breeze, just the birds for company.


Thought I'd get all the wee gift bags for my lovely students ready! They are made from ticking, I think it's rapidly becoming my most favoured fabric! 


I make one of these little bags for every student in every class. It's my way of saying 'Thank you'. The class is next weekend, and it's the journal class, it's going to be lots of fun! I think there is one seat left if anyone wants to join in! (Contact the Krazy Cow Quilts in Levin).

I'll take some pics for you next weekend. 
Carole x

4 comments:

Julie said...

You are so generous Carole, your students must have a great time with you :) Lovely to see Spring arriving in your part of the world, your daffodils are beautiful. Autumn is rapidly gaining a hold here.

Linda Jo said...

Oh fun!!!! And I love ticking, too!

Wendy Watson said...

The signs are right for a great weekend. I can't wait!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wish I could be there...I know that will be a fun class.