Saturday, July 11, 2009

time to pull my finger out and get crackin!

A small group of girlfriends are making book pages for each other. We are each making a cover, and the others will make the pages to tie in with our themes. I have made a couple of attempts at my covers, but tossed them as they didn't come together as I wanted. Now Nathalie's pages have arrived, things are backing up here! LOL

Here are Nathalie's pages she has made, I will add some and send it on to the next person on the list. The page on the far right is a "night time" page, it glows in the dark! It makes a trip into the sewing room in the dark of night very exciting! LOL


But first I need to get my covers done, however, I'm on a roll - I can feel it!!! Here they are so far .....


Guess what I'm doing this weekend?

Carole ;)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

OMG you have pegs!! we dont even have a washing line here!! love how your book is shaping up, v exciting!