Friday, July 31, 2009

Atc's

I recently completed an ATC swap with Doreen, Debbi, Annie and Ann. It was Doreen's turn to set the challenge and she decided we should all make an ATC using only black ,white and one other colour. The above ATC is my one. I found an old book that was full of Russian writing. Quite cool!
The ATC above was made by Ann in the Netherlands. It's 3D, very cool!
The ATC below was made by Doreen, cool button. Good to see we didn't double up on colours!

The ATC above was made by Annie in Australia, a pink girl!
The ATC below was made by Debbi in Australia using a serviette and fabric. (love the C button)
I love them all, thanks girls for a great swap!
Carole ;)

3 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Carole, I really like all these ATCs but probably yours is my favourite! What is the little blue rectangle in the middle - did you make it or buy it like that? I must have a go!

carole brungar said...

Hi Diana! Thanks for the lovely comments! The blue rectangle in the middle is a wee tag, I didn't punch out the hole, but I stamped it and sewed it to the background. Easy Peasy!
Carole ;)

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

All are great ATCs

Russian book text....be still my heart :)