Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm still here....


Well it has been a fair old while since I blogged last.
And I didn't even post and wish you all a merry Christmas or Happy New Year!
But believe me, I have been thinking of you all,
And I have been missing my regular visiting of your blogs.

I could make loads of excuses why I haven't been blogging much lately, but there are only two legitimate reasons and I know that you all know one of them, but I don't think you know about the second.

I'll tell you all about that one tomorrow. :))


But today I just wanted to share with you a few of the small things that made me smile during the Christmas break.

A lovely card from Patty with stars from Linda  (above)



and of course an envelope for the card. 


Notice that these chocolates were miniatures?
See what I mean, my they were nice!
And then the holiday reading is covered with these very cute bookmarks!


And little embellishments on the ribbons, thanks Traci.



And lunch under an umbrella on a beautiful sunny summer day
at the Beyond the Bridge Cafe.

I hope you all have a very prosperous year ahead,
that you have goals you can achieve,
and that you keep in good health.

Here's to our friendship as we begin our journey through 2011.
Carole x 

18 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Happy New Year Carole! Wishing the best for hte coming year!

Pallas said...

Happy New Year Carole. I know all about blot neglect - I haven't posted since just before Christmas.

Linda Jo said...

Happy New Year! My Stars! (that's a play on words...you know?)

By Hoki Quilts said...

Hello our long lost buddy, although I've seen you on FB it's good to see you back here : ))

Jen xo said...

your forgiven :)

Happy new Year and what a beautiful gift and card from Patty....

Shane Pollard said...

Carole that's lovely - best wishes to you and all your family for 2011!!!
I'm the same and only got back yesterday and I still haven't posted, maybe tomorrow. I'm still sort of in holiday mode.
I wondered if you would be up this way at all over the break??
God Bless and all good things for YOU in 2011. x

Lyn said...

Happy 2011 to you too.
love
Lyn
xxx

Heloise said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Happy New Year Carole, looking forward to reading your blog in 2011 :)

gunnelsvensson said...

Such a nice collage, the old photo is very beautiful!
I looking forward to following your blog 2011! I wish you a creative and good year !

~*~Patty S said...

I think it's sweet and special how so many of us are in each others thoughts eventho we've not met face to face...I so see you making those paper bag pockets with all of your lovely bits of this and that...time is the precious commodity...isn't it!

Happy Happy New Year with lots of time to do the things you Love my dear
oxo

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, looking forward to more stitching wonderfulness from you in 2011. xox Corrine

Julie said...

Happy New Year Carole, I hope it is a prosperous, healthy and productive year for you.

Dorthe said...

Carole,
wonderfull you are back- I wish you all the best for the year 2011, and looks forward seeing your beautifull creations.
Hugs,Dorthe

Unknown said...

I still have my chocolates.. too many OTHER things to eat over the holidays! Your chocs are also still uneaten-- they will be a pleasant discovery later this month when I think I have run out of comfort snacks!

Love that wee mushroom!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy 2011 to you too Carole! Hope it's all you want it to be.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

You had me at the old sepia photo with the bright red ribbon! Happy New Year blessings! ~ Katie

TwoHeartsPath said...

I know I am a bit behind in my reads, but can you tell me where those precious little bird bookmarks are from??? They are just Adorable!!!

TFS all your lovely work
Hugs Patti