Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's the key?


What's the key to being creatively inspired?

I wondered this while I was practicing my poor drawing skills on these keys.

I decided the key was trying new things, even if you're not that good! :))

The on-line journal class that I ran last year was very well received
and I have had several requests from girls asking if I'd be teaching another class.

So I've decided to run a 2011 class for those who would like to experience
some creative inspiration!


The girls who joined the 2010 class had loads of fun 
and made some incredible journals!

So spread the word,  -  there's a new journal class coming!

 If you missed last years class, 
now is your chance...

call back soon for all the details.


Carole :)

13 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Sounds good to me - I seem to have lost my mojo when it comes to being creative and have absolutely no ideas nor inspiration just now.

Jane

ShabbyChicShaz said...

I'll keep watching your blog for more details of your class, love your work so it could be the class for me...... Have a great day! Love Sharon x

Robin said...

Hi Carole! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You have a beautiful blog here and I look forward to visiting you again.

Hugs,
Robin

Linda Jo said...

Well...who said you can't draw? hee hee! Those are splendid! (my new word)

Lynette (NZ) said...

Oh no - another possibility for my 'to do' list!!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

I love your sketch Carole!!! Will the class be the same as last year? I'm working on another journal so I'll let everyone know to come check out your blog. :D Marva

Margaret said...

looks exciting Carole!

~*~Patty S said...

what part of your drawing skills are poor Ms Carole!!!

I know this class will be a hit too!
oxo

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Sounds good will watch to see what it is all about. Laura

Unknown said...

Oh STOP it! I could just smack you! Those keys are GOOD!

Pallas said...

Your key drawings are wonderful! I'll be interested in learning the details about your upcoming class.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Awe your keys are wonderful! We are our own worst critics, aren't we?

Debrina said...

I agree with Natlie - stop it now, or I'll come round and smack you too! Ha ha. Nothing wrong with your key drawings at all!!!