Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a swap project is finished


OK, I know you are probably in shock after reading that blog post title, but I actually did finish an arty project!
It was supposed to be finished in time for a Christmas swap - PRE Christmas that was!
But hey, better late than never!
So, instead of making a "junkle" Christmas swap, I've made the QB5 girls a
"junkle snippet roll"

When is a Christmas swap not a Christmas swap?
When it's a New Year swap!

You'll have to pop back when the girls have got them to see what a snippet roll is!
Carole :)


10 comments:

Linda Jo said...

So....I'm guessing they really are NOT edible!??? Hmmmmmm....

~*~Patty S said...

hahaaa I'm with Lidna on that one ;)
oxoss

Marigold Jam said...

Good feeling having finished a project eh?! Looking forward to seeing more of what it is!

JAne

Bunty said...

Sounds good to me - can't wait to see more.

Hope you are well Carole and had a lovely Christmas.

Happy New Year.

Barbara :)

Unknown said...

Sounds enticingly like sushi, but I guess it's not! Is that a hand carved stamp I see? Looks enticing. :)

Ragamuffin Gal said...

It looks fun and lovely ~ I cannot wait for the unveiling of them! I really love your blog banner! Fabulous! Blessings ~ Katie

Margaret said...

well done you, something finished! doens't happen much at my house! the sneak peek looks fab!

Anonymous said...

Carole, thank you for stopping by my blog today and for taking the time to say hello!
You have a lovely blog too! :-)
Hugs from Pennsylvania USA
Diane

Sandi said...

Isn't it great feeling when we actually get something finished? I know it is for me. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings~

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

How fun! Always feels wonderful when you can cross something off the list. Funny though how more always seem to hop on there! :)
xx, shell