Leanne from over at Mixed Media Martyr has bestowed upon me this award. Thank you Leanne, and because I have some time today I will attempt the challenge that goes with it!
I am supposed to send this onto 5 more blogging friends, but I'm not too good at that, I find it terribly hard to choose one blogging friend over another, sooooo, if you read this and you'd like to have a go at answering these questions, then feel free to take this award and post it on your blog, or email me and I will forward it to you, so you can play!
The challenge, should you accept it, is to answer the following questions with 1 word only... let the fun begin!
- Where is your cell phone?… sideboard
- Your hair?… unbrushed
- Your mother?… inspirational
- Your father?… dependable
- Your favorite food?… roast
- Your dream last night?… busy
- Your favorite drink?… bubbly
- Your dream/goal?… happiness
- What room are you in?… garage
- Your hobby?… creating
- Your fear?… spiders
- Where do you want to be in 6 years?… publishing
- Where were you last night?… sewing
- Something that you aren’t?… pretentious
- Muffins?… strawberry
- Wish list item?… i-phone
- Where did you grow up?… country
- Last thing you did?… photographed
- What are you wearing?… jeans
- Your TV?… off
- Your Pets?… 11
- Friends?… bloggers
- Your life?… full
- Your mood?… positive
- Missing Someone?… family
- Vehicle?… holden
- Something you're not wearing?… hat
- Your favorite store?… quilting
- Your favorite colour?… many
- When was the last time you laughed?… morning
- Last time you cried?… forgotten
- Your best friend?… DH
- One place that I go to over and over?… garden
- Facebook?… no
- Favorite place to eat?… kitchen!
Now, believe it or not, this was not as easy as it looks. And, I might add, I noticed Leanne has used more than one word in some answers! Like asking what's on your wish list, well I could have filled the page, honestly!
Anyway, some mindless fun, and feel free to have a go!