Monday, November 30, 2009

Another stitchery arrives!!


Well meet the latest stitchery to arrive in my sewing room!! A toadstool! This wee stitchery has been made by Cobi from the Netherlands, but I don't think she has a blog. YES! she does have a blog! (Click here to visit) Cobi is mad about toadstools, and loves the varieties, colours and textures. I used to love taking photos of toadstools and mushrooms, so I think this one is special!

Thank you very much for this very well made perfect toadstool of my very own, I'm sure it's going to look perfect in my quilt!! (all I need now is a fairy!!)

Hope you have all had a great weekend,
Carole :)

5 comments:

Jen xo said...

aww sweet! and she does have a blog....

http://paddestoelengek.blogspot.com/

what a variety you are collecting Carole! jenox

carole brungar said...

I think padde stoelengek means toadstool crazy!

Unknown said...

HOw clever! What a great design! Your quilt is shaping up nicely. :)

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

each stitchery is so unique and fun!
I like shrooms a lot too!
oxo

Jenni said...

All these stitcheries are so different, but they work together. Love the toadstool.