Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aha! Caught!!

Well! This is Wednesday caught in the middle of having a wee chew on the cotton reel on my sewing machine!! Does anyone else have a feline friend who gets up to mischief?
Here are a couple of examples of my playing with the Opals embossing enamels. The stamp pieces are really effective, but not sure I would use them to do a solder on the glass slide, as if you don't like it you can easily pull the opals solder off and re-melt it. With the puzzle pieces I stamped the puzzle piece, the sprinkled over the opals, melted them with the heat gun, dipped the puzzle piece in opals again to repeat the process until I thought the opals were thick enough the rested a rubber stamp on top to get the writing effect.
Hope you are all enjoying your week!
Carole

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Carole these are so cool, I will have to look into Opals, don't know them at all. I think the texture they bring to the puzzle pieces is fab. Can you punch a hole in it at the end or is it too hard? Margaret