Saturday, October 17, 2009

A halloween surprise and a quick unpick!


It is my birthday next week, but I think it has come early! I have had a week of the most incredible mail deliveries! In fact I don't know if I can take much more of this excitement! LOL
This arrived in the mail a couple of days ago! It was from Linda, who knows just how much I love mags!!

BUT WAIT! .......

There was something else,

A little brown envelope?



Very interesting! Love the bird stamp!!

But did you notice Linda had sewn it closed! What was in it? I rushed to get my quick unpick, one learns not to rip things open!



A halloween ATC! Very cool indeed!

I really like the gorgeous rosette with the bird, not to mention the 2 wee beauties! lol
Thanks Linda, they were a lovely surprise!

2 comments:

Linda Jo said...

It's kinda like we DID realize it was your birthday, didn't we!!! hee hee Glad you liked it!

Jen xo said...

aww noice Carole, great atc , love that packaging too...