Friday, October 23, 2009

My book pages come home!


Remember my book cover I made recently?
Well, it has arrived home again after visiting with Patty, Nathalie and Linda in the States, and Margaret in Switzerland! Each of these clever girls made a page for it, and now it's home!



above: left is mine, right is Linda's
below: left is Linda's, right is a card from Patty




above: right is Patty's
below: left is Patty's, right is Nathalie's




above: left is Nathalie's, right is Margaret's
below: left is Margaret's, right is a card with notes on it from all the girls!

Thank girls, this has been a fun exchange, and I love all the pages that have been made for my Heart Art book!

Carole :)

7 comments:

Linda Jo said...

I love seeing all the pages! They look great bound together.

Margaret said...

your book looks amazing Carole, so much texture and great colours, I imagine this is one of those 'to have and hold' items! Fab Mx

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Oh how lovely all the pages look together Carole, such fun to see everyone's creativity!
Must go back for another look, you photographed them so nicely too!

Unknown said...

You would think we had planned the look of our pages to work with each other's-- they look PERFECT as a bound book! The sheet music a perfect backdrop for the photos too!

Jen xo said...

aww tooo pretty , what a treasure.
ilove how margaret has layered all that tissue paper, just beautiful.....

MÂȘ Clara Lloveras said...

Hi,

Your Book is lovely!!!!
I love it!!!!

Mixed Media Martyr said...

What a treasure to keep!