Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just need something else...


My Blogging Buddies Quilt needs something, some sentimental words. I think these might work perfectly.

Follow along while I stitch...

"A friend is someone..."



China is Royal Albert 'Country Garden'
Biscuits are home made chocolate chippies. Would you like the receipe?




125gms (4oz) butter
50gms (2oz) sugar
3 teaspns sweetened condensed milk
few drops vanilla essence
175gms (6oz) flour
1 teaspn baking powder
50gms (2oz) dark chocolate (or chocolate chips)

Cream butter and sugar and condensed milk then add essence followed by dry ingredients and chopped chocolate.
Roll into small balls, place on cold greased trays and flatten with a fork.
Bake 20 mins at 180C (350F)

I always make a double mix as these never last long at our house!

Carole :D

7 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

... who has a conversation with your heart without a word being spoken xx

LittleRed said...

You're right....that's just perfect! And I love that cup and saucer set too!

Linda Jo said...

Perfect words! And I love the little coin purse you made in December of 2008 before I knew you! I love coin purses.

Susan said...

beautiful blog, found you through mixed media art friends

Susan
http://studioadventures-susan.blogspot.com/

LittleRed said...

I see these biscuits are in the Edmonds cookery book too! I think I will need to try them now:) Here in Canada, sweetened condensed milk comes in about a 250 mL tin, so what do you do with remaining condensed milk??

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

seeing the completed quilt is going to be such a treat

lovely my friend!
oxo

Julie said...

A friend is someone who shares her cookie recipes :) Yum!