Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A new quilt for my store


Here is the latest quilt for my Etsy store. It's a very striking in your face quilt. Bright and cheery.



It is 44" x 60" and is made from 100% quilters cotton with a cotton/polyester batting.




Use it while you read on the sofa, cover an outdoor table or throw it over a bed.
Whether you use it or just throw it over the back of a chair to brighten a corner,
this quilt is a stunner.




This is an Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring quilt!



Carole :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

it is beautiful....

Vintage Knit Crochet said...

It's a delightful quilt; such compatible and vibrant colors. Hope a customer finds it quickly.

Doreen G said...

I love the quilt Carole and the colours are fabulous.

Jen xo said...

oh its beautiful, pretty pretty colors..jenxo

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, what a gorgeous quilt, the colours are stunning!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

well done you, it is a wonderful quilt, and will be someones future treasure

LittleRed said...

OOOO I love those colours....You make me feel like quilting......Maybe today??

roseroomnz.com said...

lovely colours! quite autumn looking to me! Back to the grind next week aye! Rachaelxo

Nicks said...

thats awesome...how do you have the patience to make such a WOA and then have the heart to sell it?

Meggie said...

Oh Yes! I love it!