Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OK get ready for this....


They say that good things come to those who wait. Well feast your eyes on this wee goody!!

This has been made by the VERY clever Debbie, and she is the chef behind Little Red Said, but whatever you do don't go visit her blog, as she always has it packed with the most mouth-watering pictures of food, (groan). Things she has whipped up, with seemingly little effort, and I'm sure I put on weight just browsing her blog! LOL

She also included a Valentines card, which I must admit is the very first time in my entire life I have received one! Debbie, you are such a sweetie, thank you so much for stitching this for my quilt!

One more stitchery to come home now....

Carole :)

10 comments:

Margaret said...

this has to fall into the double 'oh my' category!!! sooo gorgeous!!!! and in keeping with my character I ignored your warning and went over and visted her blog anyway, awesome!! kind of got a bit stuck on the chocolate slicecpost yum and more yum! youcan make that right?? Mx

Cobi said...

oh wow, that stitchery is gorgeous. I love it!

Jen xo said...

too beautiful...jenxo

Unknown said...

Amazing detail. That Debbie is one talented lady!

verification word: "dultivex" --medication prescribed to ward off boredom. :) There's a pill for everything now, isn't there?

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Simply gorgeous!!!
WOW!!!
oxo

Linda Jo said...

Oh my!! That does deserve a frame! Who is sheeeee? I'm off to see.... And I cannnot believe you've never gotten a valentine card. WHERE is this land you live in???????

Doreen G said...

Now that is what I call stunning.

Julie said...

How beautiful is that? And well worth waiting for as you say.

LittleRed said...

I'm so happy it arrived quickly! Already that little scrap of fabric has a more exciting travel life than mine. Thanks for letting me play:)

Debrina said...

Cute as, Carol!! I simply can't wait to see the quilt in its entirety, either! Thanks for your lovely compliment on my latest ACEOS too. Inspired by your cloth and fibre ones, I might add. I owe you an ATC, so I suppose I better get cracking, lol!
Did you get your "secret" quilt sorted out in the end (the one with black borders)? I loved seeing it at your place and I hope the recepient is as pleased as punch when they get it!