Monday, July 7, 2008

Altered book page and sugar

I did some more work on the 2nd page of my altered book. I added some words. The word music is stamped and the word Sing was stamped in the same lettering too. I don't like them. I covered over the word Sing, and I think it looks much better, now I think I need to re-do the word Music! It's bugging me! Then I think the page will be finished. I think the colour is a little out, it's a bit pale in the photos. (sorry)

I made up the saying. I really like how the "sing" word comes together now.


We went out for coffee yesterday. I loved the sayings on the sugar packets. I don't take sugar in my coffee, but I knew that I just needed these! I think my new nickname could be "magpie"! Watch out for up-coming projects!!Hope you've all had a great Monday!
Carole

3 comments:

Altered Route said...

Great book spread! Love the sounds effects...are you eating carrots or chips???? lol!
Connie

Debbi Baker said...

I think the book is coming along nicely! Love the sugar packets.

patty said...

love the color and all the layers of these pages. Can't wait to see more.